Please Note: if you require time-sensitive shipping, we very highly suggest you choose Priority Mail.
You are here
The Essential Guide to Handling Workplace Harassment & Discrimination (Paperback)
Don't let harassment and discrimination claims disrupt your workplace
Discrimination and harassment can poison the work environment, undermine employee morale, and even lead to costly investigations and lawsuits. In the era of #MeToo, it's more important than ever to take steps to prevent harassment and discrimination, as well as appropriately respond when incidents do happen.
Armed with the information and strategies in this book, you can protect your company and employees from illegal harassment and discrimination. You'll learn how to:
- develop policies prohibiting harassment and discrimination
- train employees and supervisors
- handle employee complaints and investigate claims thoroughly
- document your company's response
- take action against wrongdoers
- prevent illegal retaliation, and
- respond to agency complaints, investigations, and lawsuits.
Finally, this book provides you with the support you'll need by posting significant developments on the online legal update page.