You are here
Bewitched and Betrothed (Witchcraft Mystery #10) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships To the Store in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Witchcraft Mystery series.
- #1: Secondhand Spirits: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #2: A Cast-Off Coven: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #3: Hexes and Hemlines: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #4: In a Witch's Wardrobe: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: Tarnished and Torn: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #6: A Vision in Velvet (Witchcraft Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #7: Spellcasting in Silk (Witchcraft Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #8: A Toxic Trousseau (Witchcraft Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: A Magical Match (Witchcraft Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #11: Synchronized Sorcery (Witchcraft Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
A supernatural force on the loose in San Francisco and a family reunion keeps witch and vintage storeowner Lily Ivory on her toes as she prepares to walk down the aisle...
When Lily Ivory stumbles on the uniform of a former prisoner from Alcatraz and SFPD inspector Carlos Romero’s cousin is kidnapped, Lily suspects something dangerous has been unleashed on the ghost-ridden island of Alcatraz. She'll have to sleuth out the culprit—when she’s not busy entertaining her visiting relatives and resolving romantic conflicts as her wedding date approaches. Could recent omens be pointing to the magical threat in her adopted city? If so, she'll have to line up her allies to change the fate of the Bay Area. Because no matter what, Lily's determined to celebrate her marriage with her friends by her side—even if it means battling a demonic foe before she can make it to the altar.
About the Author
Juliet Blackwell is the pseudonym for the New York Times bestselling author who writes the Witchcraft Mystery series and the Haunted Home Renovation series. She is also the author of Letters from Paris and The Paris Key. Together with her sister, Juliet wrote the Art Lover's Mystery series. The first in that series, Feint of Art, was nominated for an Agatha Award for Best First Novel.
Praise for the New York Times Bestselling Witchcraft Mysteries
“Blackwell sits firmly on my list of must-read authors!”—New York Times bestselling author Victoria Laurie
“Extraordinarily entertaining.”—Suspense Magazine
“Hard to put down, and wickedly fun.”—MyShelf.com
“Juliet Blackwell is a master…Reading the entire series is a pleasure.”—Fresh Fiction
“An excellent blend of mystery, paranormal, and light humor.”—The Romance Readers Connection