You are here
Spellcasting in Silk (Witchcraft Mystery #7) (Mass Market)
Special Order - Arrival Times Vary
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Witchcraft Mystery series.
- #1: Secondhand Spirits: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #2: A Cast-Off Coven: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #3: Hexes and Hemlines: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #4: In a Witch's Wardrobe: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: Tarnished and Torn: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #6: A Vision in Velvet (Witchcraft Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #8: A Toxic Trousseau (Witchcraft Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: A Magical Match (Witchcraft Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $9.89
- #10: Bewitched and Betrothed (Witchcraft Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #11: Synchronized Sorcery (Witchcraft Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $8.79
From the New York Times bestselling author of A Vision in Velvet comes more spooky sleuthing with Lily Ivory, vintage boutique owner and gifted witch…
Lily would like nothing better than to relax, enjoy her friends, and take care of business at her store, which is booming thanks to San Francisco's upcoming Summer of Love Festival. But as the unofficial witchy consultant to the SFPD, she is pulled into yet another case.
A woman has jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge, and her apparent suicide may be connected to a suspicious botanica in the Mission District. When the police investigate the shop, they ask Lily to look into its mysterious owner, whose granddaughter also appears to be missing. As Lily searches for the truth, she finds herself confronted with a confounding mystery and some very powerful magic…
About the Author
Juliet Blackwell is the pseudonym for the New York Times bestselling author who writes the Witchcraft Mystery series, including A Vision in Velvet and Tarnished and Torn; the Haunted Home Renovation series, including Home for the Haunting and Murder on the House; and, together with her sister, the Art Lover’s Mystery series. The first in that series, Feint of Art, was nominated for an Agatha Award for Best First Novel.
Praise for the Witchcraft Mysteries
“Blackwell sits firmly on my list of must-read authors!”—New York Times Bestselling Author Victoria Laurie
“I believe this is the best of this series I’ve read…Juliet Blackwell is a master…But truly, reading the entire series is a pleasure.”—Fresh Fiction
“[Blackwell] continues to blend magic, mystery, and romance in this sixth novel that shines with good humor and a great plot.” —Kings River Life Magazine