You are here
Murder on the House: A Haunted Home Renovation Mystery (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Haunted Home Renovation series.
- #1: If Walls Could Talk: A Haunted Home Renovation Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #2: Dead Bolt: A Haunted Home Renovation Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #4: Home for the Haunting: A Haunted Home Renovation Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: Keeper of the Castle (Haunted Home Renovation #5) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #6: Give Up the Ghost (Haunted Home Renovation #6) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #7: A Ghostly Light (Haunted Home Renovation #7) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #8: The Last Curtain Call (Haunted Home Renovation #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
Bed-and-breakfast—with a side of ghosts.
Word has spread that contractor Mel Turner can communicate with the spirits of the dead, and she’s having a hard time maintaining a low profile. She decides to embrace her reputation for the chance to restore a historic house that calls to her. The new owners, who hope to run a haunted bed-and-breakfast, want Mel to encourage the ghosts that supposedly roam the halls to enhance the house’s paranormal charm.
The catch: Mel has to spend one night in the house to win the project. During the spine-chilling sleepover, the estate gains another supernatural occupant when someone doesn’t survive the night. As Mel tries to coax the resident spirits into revealing the identity of the killer, she risks becoming the next casualty of this dangerous renovation.
About the Author
Juliet Blackwell is the pseudonym for a mystery author who also writes the Witchcraft Mystery series and, along with her sister, wrote the Art Lover’s Mystery series as Hailey Lind. The first in that series, Feint of Art, was nominated for an Agatha Award for Best First Novel. As owner of her own faux-finish and design studio, the author has spent many days and nights on construction sites renovating beautiful historic homes throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Praise for the Haunted Home Renovation Mysteries
“A wonderful new series.”—Fresh Fiction
“Juliet Blackwell’s writing is like that of a master painter, placing a perfect splash of detail, drama, color, and whimsy in all the right places!”—Victoria Laurie, New York Times bestselling author of the Psychic Eye and Ghost Hunter mysteries
“Cleverly plotted…Blackwell’s series has plenty of ghosts and supernatural happenings to keep readers entertained.”—Library Journal