You are here
In a Witch's Wardrobe: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market)
Usually Ships To the Store in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Witchcraft Mystery series.
- #1: Secondhand Spirits: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #2: A Cast-Off Coven: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #3: Hexes and Hemlines: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: Tarnished and Torn: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #6: A Vision in Velvet (Witchcraft Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #7: Spellcasting in Silk (Witchcraft Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #8: A Toxic Trousseau (Witchcraft Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: A Magical Match (Witchcraft Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #10: Bewitched and Betrothed (Witchcraft Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Synchronized Sorcery (Witchcraft Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
Lily Ivory is living her dream of owning a vintage clothing store—and practicing magic on the side. But when she encounters a sinister sleeping spell, Lily comes face-to-face with a nightmarish evil...
Taking a night off from running her successful San Francisco clothing store, Lily attends a local art deco ball where vintage fashions steal the show. But when a young woman at the event falls under a mysterious sleeping sickness, Lily senses that a curse was placed on the woman’s corsage.
Before Lily can solve the woman’s magical ailment, she’s asked to assist in investigating a string of poisonings in the Bay Area witchcraft community. She’s gained the trust of the local covens by supporting women’s charities through her clothing store. But soon, Lily suspects that one of her new acquaintances might not be so well intentioned and could be dabbling in dark magic and deadly botany…
About the Author
Juliet Blackwell is the pseudonym for a mystery author who, together with her sister, wrote the Art Lover’s Mystery series. The first in that series, Feint of Art, was nominated for an Agatha Award for Best First Novel. She also writes the Haunted Home Renovation mystery series. Juliet’s lifelong interest in the paranormal world was triggered when her favorite aunt visited and read her fortune—with startling results. As an anthropologist, the author studied systems of spirituality, magic, and health across cultures and throughout history. She currently resides in a happily haunted house in Oakland, California.
Praise for In a Witch’s Wardrobe
“A smashingly fabulous tale.”—New York Times bestselling author Victoria Laurie