You are here
Hexes and Hemlines: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Witchcraft Mystery series.
- #1: Secondhand Spirits: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #2: A Cast-Off Coven: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #4: In a Witch's Wardrobe: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: Tarnished and Torn: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #6: A Vision in Velvet (Witchcraft Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #7: Spellcasting in Silk (Witchcraft Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #8: A Toxic Trousseau (Witchcraft Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: A Magical Match (Witchcraft Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #10: Bewitched and Betrothed (Witchcraft Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Synchronized Sorcery (Witchcraft Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
Lily gets called away from her vintage clothing store to give police a witch's take on how the leader of a rationalist society could be murdered, surrounded by superstitions he discredited.
Evidence points to dark witchcraft. Lily's determined to use magic of her own to find the murderer, before everyone's luck runs out.
About the Author
Juliet Blackwell is the pseudonym for the New York Times bestselling author of the Haunted Home Renovation Mystery series. She also writes the Witchcraft Mystery series and, together with her sister, wrote the Art Lover’s Mystery series as Hailey Lind. The first in the series, Feint of Art, was nominated for an Agatha Award for Best First Novel. She is also the author of the novels Letters from Paris and The Paris Key. As owner of her own faux-finish and design studio, the author has spent many days and nights on construction sites renovating beautiful historic homes throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.