You are here
Secondhand Spirits: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market)
Usually Ships To the Store in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Witchcraft Mystery series.
- #2: A Cast-Off Coven: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #3: Hexes and Hemlines: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #4: In a Witch's Wardrobe: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: Tarnished and Torn: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #6: A Vision in Velvet (Witchcraft Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #7: Spellcasting in Silk (Witchcraft Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #8: A Toxic Trousseau (Witchcraft Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: A Magical Match (Witchcraft Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #10: Bewitched and Betrothed (Witchcraft Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Synchronized Sorcery (Witchcraft Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
Love the vintage- not the ghosts
Lily Ivory feels that she can finally fit in somewhere and conceal her "witchiness" in San Francisco. It's there that she opens her vintage clothing shop, outfitting customers both spiritually and stylistically.
Just when things seem normal, a client is murdered and children start disappearing from the Bay Area. Lily has a good idea that some bad phantoms are behind it. Can she keep her identity secret, or will her witchy ways be forced out of the closet as she attempts to stop the phantom?
About the Author
Juliet Blackwell is the pseudonym for the New York Times bestselling author of the Haunted Home Renovation Mystery series. She also writes the Witchcraft Mystery series and, together with her sister, wrote the Art Lover’s Mystery series as Hailey Lind. The first in the series, Feint of Art, was nominated for an Agatha Award for Best First Novel. She is also the author of the novels Letters from Paris and The Paris Key. As owner of her own faux-finish and design studio, the author has spent many days and nights on construction sites renovating beautiful historic homes throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.