You are here
A Magical Match (Witchcraft Mystery #9) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships To the Store in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Witchcraft Mystery series.
- #1: Secondhand Spirits: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #2: A Cast-Off Coven: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #3: Hexes and Hemlines: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #4: In a Witch's Wardrobe: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: Tarnished and Torn: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $8.79
- #6: A Vision in Velvet (Witchcraft Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #7: Spellcasting in Silk (Witchcraft Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #8: A Toxic Trousseau (Witchcraft Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #10: Bewitched and Betrothed (Witchcraft Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Synchronized Sorcery (Witchcraft Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
Witch and vintage store owner Lily Ivory faces her most difficult mystery to date with a case of mistaken identity that hits close to home...
Lily Ivory and her friends are planning a 1950s-themed brunch to benefit the local women's shelter. When a figure from her past shows up unannounced, threatening her unless she returns something that belonged to him, Lily's fiancé, Sailor, steps in to defend her. After the same man is found dead later that day, Sailor is the primary suspect. He swears he's innocent, but multiple witnesses ID him as the perpetrator of the assault. Lily vows to clear his name...only she's not sure where to start with the mounting evidence against him.
When she sees Sailor in the neighborhood despite knowing he's in jail, Lily starts to wonder if there could be a doppelganger in San Francisco. When she's not busy helping customers find matching outfits for the upcoming event, searching for a vintage wedding dress for her own nuptials, and dealing with an ill-timed magical cold, Lily begins to suspect one of her magical foes is targeting her loved ones in an attempt to weaken her.
About the Author
Juliet Blackwell is the pseudonym for the New York Times bestselling author who writes the Witchcraft Mystery series and the Haunted Home Renovation series. She is also the author of Letters from Paris and The Paris Key. Together with her sister, Juliet wrote the Art Lover's Mystery series. The first in that series, Feint of Art, was nominated for an Agatha Award for Best First Novel.
Praise for the New York Times Bestselling Witchcraft Mysteries
“Blackwell sits firmly on my list of must-read authors!”—New York Times bestselling author Victoria Laurie
“Extraordinarily entertaining.”—Suspense Magazine
“Hard to put down, and wickedly fun.”—MyShelf.com
“Juliet Blackwell is a master…Reading the entire series is a pleasure.”—Fresh Fiction
“An excellent blend of mystery, paranormal, and light humor.”—The Romance Readers Connection